Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nicole XX

Nicole XX
You Just entered the African Juttah 2020
By: Patricia A. Bradford, Apostle
Wr. 1992-1996

...Tis Treachery I Tell you, Raine Is His Name..
Scene XX

"That is not what I said damn it and you know it!" "Calm, I will not calm down, they've Mr. Whitehead been twisting what I'm to say for a second day." "That's what happens Roman when you forgo your right to be silent and instead agree to give a testimony of your own will." "I told you I was in the lobby watching the game with the others guess and employees, how I was there for the duration of that game." "Hell nearly everyone there has testified to this fact, thinking I would get some sleep before I was to meet my wife Celeste I went to my room." "The first thing Inotice was that the door not only wasn't lock, but it was cracked, now that wasn't all that unite Regan could've left that hurriedly but not likely, which made me instead do a research after her." "Knocking and entering into her room slightly though her bed quarters was
emptied of her, her clothes, stockings, even her shoes for that day were all laid out, which again caused alarm." "This is when I walked over to her bath room, knocked and asked several times after her, trying a door that wasn't lock did I again ask after her as I eased in." "Although with one glance I saw Henry,
Herenton laying lifeless to the floor, how blood was everywhere, which scared the living hell out of me." "I ran too him, called after him, checked his pulse, when glancing over, out of tear blurred eyes, did I see Regan was also in the floor." "Seeing Herenton was dead, dead as in he had no pulse did I
scramble mightily after her, she had a pulse but barely and she wasn't breathing." "Calling for help did I like you in the beginning think someone had come in on them, for to rob the apartment and found them in the shower together and attacked them, I mean anything else was simply insane." "I knew Herenton Egan, he was like a brother to me, to even think for a moment he attacked Regan, raped, beat and nearly drown her to death, how in god's name was that possible?" "He's telling that identical story again," moving off into a set of investigators, was the police parking lot filled of cruises beginning to get wet as it'd started to rain. "He has been since day one and at least ten people put him in that lobby, and in, at that game, I for one believe him." "What about the LTT, he refuse and so does his legal council and I don't blame them." "Mr. Copeson had no reason to attack his friends, he thought his friends were already under an attack, yeah Morrison, that's if he arrived like he said after the fact and not doing." <<<"Ok why am I here?" As one lifting a curious hand, gesture into their important conversing, some of the greatest law men not only in America but the world. "Because we were under the im- pression Mr. McPhearson you loved our sister, what our brother Anderson mean is a soon to be released and as yet terrorized Regan Central is to be lead into a courtroom, it's hearing, shewill then be forced to sit on a stand of onlookers and relive Mr. McPhearson all the gory details concerning those horrific hours in that shower." All with attempts at resolving Phearson's obvious perplexity did he not realize how if the authorities had their way Regan Centrals' greatest nightmare of them all had only just began. "The authorities as North Lee is saying are with purpose at proving whether or not Herenton's death was accidental or because of Regan's form of self defense." "What does it matter?' "He severely raped her and, you see that is actually Regan's story, they'll be looking at the fact Herenton was Regan's intended. "Will they want to know whether or not this was just a friendly performance between two consenting adults that got greatly out of hand." "You see Mr. McPhearson," with a talented as this Est Wes Anderson sitting atop a conference table across from him again all to Phearson's attention was he to teach this kid something. "I mean even as we speak Mr. Copeson's testimony, the one who found Herenton and Regan,who actually saved her life." "Believe it or not this is his second day of testimony, they even want him to take a lie detector test, South Lee is with him, to defend him, even as we speak. "Truly how do they know Mr. Copeson, Regan's dedicated roommate didn't discover Herenton attacking Regan, responding violently slaying Herenton himself?" "Just a picture of how the law work, how Mr. McPhearson they think, "it's Phearceson actually, or simply Phearce." "What we can't forget here Phearce is that Mr. Lowed had a family, that's parents, siblings refusing to believe their son became this violent, this inhuman and brutally raped and literally killed Regan, his only love and fiancĂ© " "It's going to happen and it's going to be as ugly as all of that, I mean if they're to scrutinize Mr. Copeson to this degree just imagine Regan's hearing." "Thus our inquiry of whether you Mr. McPhearson want to sit in on the proceeding?" "I mean for reasons eluding us our sister and ourbrother South Lee seem to trust you, is that to mean Est Wes you and North Lee here don't?" "As Mr. McPhearson so shall we." "You sure you can take what she'll possibly share?" Yes, as one inhaling into a thick, intense ingestion of uncertainty, even browbeating that he's to endure Regan's greatest trial and gossip. "I wasn't there in her worse hour and have beaten myself unerringly to death as a result, so yes I will handle this." "Have Regan Mr. McPhearson shared with you anything concerning that day?" "Although I spend literally every waking hour with her, Regan has only spoken to be twice, once to thank me for my compassion concerning Herenton." "Your com- passion?" My compassion Est Wes shown one human being to another and earlier this morning, she awaken me and ask if she could sit, cuddle herself into my, sit with me, on my lap, with, we understand." "What do you think happen?" "Foolishness on my part, I knew Regan was spoken for, but I was selfish, I took advantage of the fact she was greatly involved with a T. V. personality, you mean like yourself?" "In that meeting with her you asked her for something?" "I asked that she not marry this man as she intended, but that she for a year wait for me as I finalized a marriage and a honeymoon." "Excuse me?" "As I said it was foolish, selfish. I never took this guys feelings into consideration, so in your respect, in that hindsight, you don't believe Regan was actually free to make this decision?" "I believe in her search for cleavage as she call it she'd promised herself to a man heartily she despised, but the fact remain she promised." "So you're saying, since she promised maybe she had no right at changing her mind?" "Of course North she had a right at changing her mind but where?" "How?" "As not to provoke him to evil you mean?" Sensing a strange, unappreciated clarity was Phearson, McPhearson truly the compassionate fellow who thought himself as responsible for Regan state as Herenton Egan himself. "I know deep in my heart it wasn't possible that Regan nor myself was to consider this man would react so violently, no way feasible and there Mr. McPhearson" did a just as impressed with him, though he wouldn't admit it Est Wes Anderson come into his stand at straightening his slacks into a ready of his suit jacket "Mr. McPhearson concluded the lesson". "No one knew or even imagined something of this magnitude, this demented could happen and thus Mr. McPhearson is why he's referred to as a thief, an atrocious swindler going to and fro about the earth seeking whom he might devour." For they say the Lord seeth us not, the lord is ascended from the earth Eze. 8:12. From Beast of Beauty fea. Meshullum Kadesh, take heed that no man deceive you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, by Patricia A. Bradford, The Rising Above Ministry, (RAM) © Copyright 1992-1996 By: R.A.M., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. WARNING: It is a violation of true righteousness to use these moments, their explicit illustrations in a manner inconsistent with sacred godliness undefiled toward both God and man...See, Matt 22:36-40, Ephs 5:21-33, Ephs. 4:21- 32. Phearce McPhearce http://journals.aol.com/crunkiest4lyfe/phearce-mcphearce/

No comments:

Post a Comment