Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nicole II

YOU’VE JUST ENTERED THE AFRICAN JUTTAH 2020
BY: APOSTLE P. A. BRADFORD
WR. 1992-1996
DISSOLVING BOTH OLD AND NEW
Scene II


"So who is he?" As those peeking meticiously through a curtain at Cadence new bow, how truly dramatic it all was, "isn’t he a doll?" "It’s the Vincent guy on my job I told you about, he told me Mel he’s to make some changes in his life, some
permanent changes and how he’s to desire I be a part of them?" "Are you serious?" "Heck yes I’m serious, have you heard anything so romantic in your
life?" "To be honest Caddy no and hanging around with these jerks I probably
never will." "This is a great party by the way, -way, way super, but you Mel
always have great parties when mines are nothing but flops." "While Cad he’s
definitely not a flop, those chestnut eyes of his, hair just incredible, I want one, I know, I know, I mean he’s worth loosing sleep over I kid you not." "I better get
out there, the vultures are beginning to circle, so how did you answer?" He’s
here isn’t he?" "Yeah well see if he got a brother or something, a twin, identical preferably." "Sorry about that, so what did they think?" As one receiving from her a cold imbibe did Vincent Maurice know fully well what her disappearance was all about. "Your girl friends I mean, ah that you’re definitely worth loosing sleep over, ah that’s nice, I guess" "This is some party by the way, yeah it gives us a reason to scream at each other and we’re not even official, that’s cute, really."
"You wanna get out of here, I know a great park, an awesome scenery, I don’t think Cadence I’ve ever been asked to go park before." "That’s ok right, that I call you Cadence, I mean I'm not so fun of nick names, it’s perfectly fine, I’m gonna tell Mel I’m leaving, you wanna come?" "She’s like my best friend in all the
world, yeah I’ll like to meet Mel, it’s actually Melrose, she’s quite the kidder
so be warn." "It’s Cadence right?" "That’s really cute Mike and how are you?"
"Great, great!" "This is Vince, Vince, Mike, my stubborn as a donkey cousin, I
see you been talking to aunt May, see you later, yeah you, look actually I have
someone I want you to meet, you have time right, Vince?" "Yeah, sure, good,
this way, Connie, babe?" That she’s to be busy as one truly getting her drink
and dance on at completely ignoring him did cousin Mike always have some
lame-brain for a girl, "Con?" "Yeah it’s me your husband to be, you’re
engaged?" "Yeah, sort of, sort of?" "And who do we have here?" "Actually Con
he’s with me," seeing how she’s to fall in love instantly at wrapping her arm
into Vincent Maurice did Cadence Nicole hope her cousin Mike was kidding
about this one, or perhaps it was all the smoke, loud music and liquor. "No this
is my cousin Caddy, remember I told you about her?" "Yeah, said you call her
Caddy or something for short, yes, exactly." "We should double date or some-
thing, it was nice to meet you, yeah you as well, thanks Cad, right, you be
careful, yeah see ya." "That was very considerate of you, while Mike is my
cousin although we were raised more like siblings, so he’s more of a big, little
brother." "This place is becoming a mad house, lets just go and I’ll talk to Mel
later, whatever you think is best, you’re going to be really good for me aren’t
you, yes Cadence, Caddy, I think I am." For they say the Lord seeth us not,
the lord is ascended from the earth Eze. 8:12. From Beast of Beauty fea.
Meshullum Kadesh. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, by Patricia A.
Bradford, The Rising Above Ministry, (RAM) © Copyright 1992-2011 By: R.A.M. ALL
RIGHTS RESERVED.

-WARNING: It is a violation of true righteousness to use these moments, their
explicit illustrations in a manner inconsistent with sacred godliness undefiled
toward both God and man...See, Matt 22:36-40, Ephs 5:21-33, Ephs. 4:21-
32.

No comments:

Post a Comment