Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nicole XIX

Nicole XIX

You Just entered the African Juttah 2020
By: Patricia A. Bradford, Apostle
Wr. 1992-1996

...As Fluffy Feathers Lying Down...
Scene XIX

“I know mom how it all sound, but is it possible?” “Are they possible, is this Vincent guy flesh and blood real, it’s honey already happening unless this itself is an alternate reality and I don’t think so.” “How do we really know, he said until he awaken in that hospital everything he saw, felt and experienced was entirely real, that he found it almost impossible to sleep at night from fear it would start all over again, how he slept mom only that he’s to find me again, us I guess, but he never did.” “And you say you love him, I do momma, I know it sound crazy but I do, almost as if, wait mom, the other end is calling, hello, Ky hear, Kyler, Vince, look I’m afraid I won’t see you for dinner, something has come up, something urgent as only something urgent can keep me from you.” “Wow that’s sweet, of course I’ll be on the edge of my seat until I do see you, good, that is sweet I’ll call you later, yes,no matte how late, or, early, I love you, yes, I love you too.” Hello mom, yes I’m still here, that was him, Vince, I told him I love him, without any hesitation, like I’ve been saying it all alone.” “I still don’t know how he knew me as Caddy, Vince saying it’s because she’s such an enormous part of my heart, and how else to be totally introduced to me than through my sincere heart, my daughter.” “Like that explanation honey, can’t touch that, wouldn’t even try, I can’t wait to meet him, so when will we meet him?” “Soon mom I’m sure, is Petrie there?” “No, she and her friends have a party tonight, mom you talked to Mike recently, aunt Beth?” “No, not really, so you wouldn’t know whether or not he’s engaged, engaged, Mike, I think he’d rather die, that’s what I’m afraid of, excuse me, I hear Caddy calling mom, so I guess we’ll be seeing you guys soon, tell dad I said much love, yes baby sure, you be careful, I will mom, you know I will.” “Here I am, you think moma would leave you?” “Shhhhh, I’m here, you go back to sleep, I’m right here, all the children left, all what children, the people left, I know, but I won’t leave right?” “Daddy left, I know, but that wasn’t his fault, it was god’s fault, it was people being mean and ugly to one another, fault, remember momma told you that.” “I have a friend named Mr. Vincent Danate Enrico I want you to meet, my hand fit into your hand, yes, it does, perfectly, did you hear me baby?” “I’ll go to sleep now, you’ll stay with me, yes, momma will be glad to stay with you, yes of course.
“im coming as quickly as possible,” rushing as hurriedly to the door as possible a sshe feared it alone would stir little again awake, praying she would grow out of it, she’d been losing sleep this ways since her father’s death.” “whose there?” “it me Ky, it’s Mike, Mike!’ As One whisking the door open into a tight, happy hug of his neck, truly excited, even relieved to see him. “Wow where did that come from?” “Come in, In, I just got through asking mom about you, where the hell did you disappear to?” Glancing pass him along the hall at seeing whether he’s tyo be alone, that there were no other surprises like a wife, a finacee. “Who or what are you looking for?” “And how did you find me?” “Ah your address was easy enough to read, anything to eat?” Putting as address envelope into her hand at heading right for kitchen, the frig, was Michael Vermin as always raiding her refrigirator. “So where my lillt princess?” Alseep, and she’s staying that way, she’s still having a hard time, still Mike asking those impossible questions.” “And wht avot you, New York of all places?” “Well silly man, if I can make it here, I can make it any place, just don’t you leave a mess in my kitchen, how did you get here by the way.” “I hitch-hiked all the way, please tell me you’re kidding, kidding, ok I flew, first class as a matter of fact, so you thrumbed your way to New York?” “It doesn’t matter, Caddy is going to be tickled pink to see, ---I couldn’t shake you, I couldn’t Ky shake the feeling something was wrong.” “Really, well as you see I’m fine, yeah, but the way you greeted me, that wasn’t so fine, that had suspiction written all over and through it.” “Bad dreams that’s all, if you’re not married or engaged?” No, none of the above, not lately any way, so I take it, it’s alright if I hang around for a spell?”
As one laying flat on her sofa, poking and punching a pillow under his head, although cousin Kyler wouldn’t believe him, his not having much in the way of money, he’d indeed flown first class to New York.
“I guess I better get some sleep as well, I have an early morn, well you can leave Caddy to me, we’ll be just fine, no she’s in day care, but thanks just the same, goodnight, yeah babe, you too.” “Flying first, that’s a joke, I still can’t believe it. Yarning, hard long at making ready for bed, there’s no way husband would allow Mike to spend more than a couple hours, let alone the night, seeing he always thought mike a vagabond. “Hey!” God mike, barely having her top over her head, had Mike been warm before about coming into her private space undetected. “Don’t do that, sorry, I can’t seem to find the remote, I try and get them out of Caddy’s way, there’s a box on top of the set, it’s there, no go, and don’t come back into my room!”Ok, ok!” “I start a job at Sam’s Warehouse tomorrow, are you serious?” “Yeah, and I’ve signed up for night classes, yeah, and what’s that for?” “Not sure yet, but I’m looking at management, retail, I’ve always admired those guys, you know, being in charge, as long a syou know bing in charge as you say is a lot of responsibility.” ’Sleep tigt huh, yeah, Mike, you too.”


For they say the Lord seeth us not, the lord is ascended from the earth Eze. 8:12. From Beast of Beauty fea. Meshullum Kadesh. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, by Patricia A. Bradford, The Rising Above Ministry, (RAM) © Copyright 2009 By: R.A.M., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

WARNING: It is a violation of true righteousness to use these moments, their explicit
illustrations in a manner inconsistent with sacred godliness undefiled toward both God
and man...See, Matt 22:36-40, Ephs 5:21-33, Ephs. 4:21-32.

No comments:

Post a Comment