Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nicole XXIV

…Render A Reward To The Proud…

Scene XXIV

“You’re really quiet today,” having cuddled upon the sofa into one the other arms were they both heavy with eye popping news laying them both quite still. “Kyler, Vince new friend, it seem Rig, she killed herself, ah god please don’t tell me that, I know, I didn’t want to, I been laying here babe trying not to.” “Before I got back to you, we were at the fire station of all places, seeming the suicide note included them and her dying efforts that Vince end up with custody of her daughter.” “Excuse me!” Bringing her up shockingly into a face to face awareness of him and what he was saying, how bizarre that he was saying it, how unbelievable. “I know Rig how it sound and all, but I was right there, I heard them tell him her dying wish was that her daughter go to him, and if not him, then to her relatives.” “My god,” springing up this visible sore straight through, what was the world coming too, and how long before the Supreme put an end to it all? “I can’t tell you Pearce how sad that make me, how it just breaks my heart in two, I mean was Vince that good or are her parents that horrible?” “I know, I know, I haven’t been able to shake it, and this little girl, she’s crazy about Vince, it’s as though she has known him and trusted him her entire life, they’ve only just met and he’s like a father to her.” “Well I have remarkable news as well, not as remarkable as all of that, but Pearce remarkable still, Dr. Tracky seem to think I’m having twins.” “Twins?” Sitting him right up this happy sort, what was heart-dropping news for her as usual was simply fascinating news for him. “My word Rig, that mean it’s going to be one for me and one for you, there’s something I been meaning to tell you.” “I’ve ask Dr. Tracky to help me with closed adoption plans, you what?” Sitting straight up this significant weight this was possibly the reason she never allowed him to attend her doctor’s appointments with her. “I don’t understand, I know you don’t and it just can’t be helped, can’t be helped, who are you Rig and where is the woman I loved and vowed myself to accordingly?” “Why did you pretend we had this all settled if this is how you really felt?” “I never Pearce said it was settled, you just assumed it was, this was the, the problem I had with Herenton, I wanted to put my career before having a family, I Pearce yet feel this way.” ‘This, this is how you tell me?” “Good night Rig, don’t, don’t be, I wish you would stay and talk to me, about what?” “I’ve told you Rig in every way I can how I feel about you, about this pregnancy, how it can be an astonishing start for us both.” “I have an early morning, well actually we both do, I told Vince we would be there early to help with Caddy, so, well, goodnight.” >>>”No she’s asleep now, but Momma, what am I going to do with a child, especially a little girl?” “You’re figure it out son, you always do, I can’t tell you how proud I am of you, what a charitable undertaking quite astonishing, well if I can do anything to help don’t hesitate to call, yeah Mom, thanks.}}} {{{Hey Vince, I was just readying to call you, you’re not reneging on tomorrow are you because I tell you that’s the only glimmer of hope I truly have.” “No, I’ll be there fair and square, so how is fatherhood, I’m not a father and thanks to the supreme she’s fast asleep, she ate a good meal, took herself a good bath, she’s really independent that way.” “I can’t get over her mother doing that to herself and leaving this precious child behind you know, is this my fault?” “Your fault?” “Yeah, maybe I should’ve been around more, gave it a better try like you said, I think Kyler had this planned all along, that coming here was a detour bring Caddy to you.” “You know you going to have to explain that right?” Yeah I know, tomorrow, you get some sleep, I can’t imagined how tedious it’s to be talking care of a four year old.” “Well I’m going to call the relatives tomorrow, let them know what happen, get their help deciding what to do next.” “Just Vince you remember, for some reason Kyler didn’t want Caddy with them, so much so she moved thousands of miles away and left her beloved daughter to a stranger.” “I know, I’ve considered all of that, see you bright and early in the morning, yeah, look, tell mom to be Rig I said goodnight, yeah Vince, you know I will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment